Has worked industries that include heavy duty lifting component manufacturing, military vehicle body manufacturing, environmental cleanup. Has managed teams totaling 300 employees with multiple direct reports. Departments for which he’s had oversight include office services, contract administration, procurement, warehousing, accounting, payroll, machining, assembly, heavy equipment, and vehicle maintenance.
Offering 20+ years of Executive Management experience providing a history of exceeding expectations with each increased level of responsibility in all facets of manufacturing; personnel, administration, finance, and long term planning.
– Public Relations – Defense Contracting – Strategic/Tactical Planning
– Risk Assessment – Client Retention – Streamlining Operations
– Impact Analysis – P&L Management – Environmental Assessments
– Market Research – Business Development – Performance Management
– Cost Avoidance – Team Leadership – Contract Negotiation